Thursday, December 13, 2012

An Extremely Freaky Chain Necklace


Well, I warned you.  This necklace has a little extra "freak" built into it.  When I first started this project, I was very inspired by the great bib necklaces that were everywhere.  I had intended the black aluminum chain to lend a slightly "goth" element to it, although I must admit that the Swarovski crystals are a little too sweet for a hard-line goth.  Oh well.  But that was my starting point.  The lowest circular link in this necklace likes to move around a bit -- sometimes it goes horizontal, although most often vertical.  It's kind of cool and kind of disturbing.  I would like to continue with this concept, and one of these days I plan on making a bib necklace that dangles closer to the cleavage area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment