Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hey there.  Hope you're all out there having a stellar weekend!


As promised, here is another chain necklace, which features pewter, faceted black agate and black Swarovski crystal links.  It is 22 1/2 inches long and has a pewter toggle clasp.  I wanted to make something that really delivered, in terms of visual candy, so the links are of varying shapes and sizes, with the agate beads as a counterpoint.  This is a further development to my ongoing obsession:  "I love chains.  What is a chain?  What could a chain be?  What actually constitutes a chain?  What could I conceivably sequence in on a chain with or without looking ridiculous?  How about dreams?  Goals?  Cans of tuna fish?"

  







Does your brain hurt yet?  Mine does.  I'll see you again tomorrow.  Be safe.  Be happy.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment